How to order UDB products
UDBapp and UDBapp Pro
Selecting “Get an Estimate or Invoice” will auto generate the selected document after order form completion. A representative from UDB will also be in contact within 24 hours.
Selecting “Pay with a Credit/Debit Card” will allow you to pay immediately with those methods
Ultimate Dot/Drill/Director’s Books
For physical book purchases. After completion, a UDB representative will be in contact within 24 hours and you will be sent the UDB contract via DocuSign.
Book and App purchases
At this time, if you wish to purchase a combination of both products, please fill out an order form for each product. A contract will be made and sent within 24 hours.
Paperwork and Payments
- When purchasing our products, you have the option to defer payment by signing the UDB Contract. If you choose that option on the order form, you will be required to provide the name and email address of an additional school/ensemble representative. Once your order is submitted, you will receive a digital contract via DocuSign that you and the secondary representative will sign. Once we receive the signed contract, we will put your order into production and you will have 30 days to pay for your products.
- Please send any Vendor Paperword requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive notification when the paperwork has been completed.
- A current W9 will be sent with our initial email or is available upon request.
- A purchase order may be sent to email@example.com.
- A check should be made out to Ultimate Drill Book and sent to:
UDBP.O. Box 85Manakin Sabot, VA 23103
You may purchase UDBapp and UDBapp Pro immediately using Credit Card. Payments via Credit Card will add a 3% transaction fee to your invoice.
If you are purchasing Ultimate Dot Books, Ultimate Drill Books, or Ultimate Director’s Books, you are required to defer payment with the UDB Contract. The UDB Contract allows us to begin production of your books as quickly as possible while ensuring that we charge the correct amount for shipping.
Timeline and Shipping of Books
- The invoice will include a shipping estimate, labeled “Shipping-Estimate Only”. The number is based on previous shipping history. An exact price will be applied to your order upon completion of the printing of your books.
- Once a contract has been completed, proofs will be sent to the purchaser for approval. Books will be sent to print and shipped within 10 business days of approving the proofs.
- Expedited Printing
- Expedited Shipping
- Additional Pages in Books
- Our partnership with Perform America-TX, LLC (PAT) allows you to get 50% off of UDBapp when you travel with them in the same school year that you use UDB. The discount comes in the form of a rebate through PAT. To learn more about Perform America-TX, LLC and book travel with them, you can visit their website here.
- If you are interested in utilizing both products for all or a portion of your band, we offer a 10% discount on books.
- For USBands members, we are currently offering 5 free subscriptions of UDBapp Pro. (Insert USBands order link) If you purchase more subscriptions, we offer 10 % off UDBapp or UDBapp Pro.